Cheer background

Monday, June 3, 2013

Goodbye for now, everyone!

Well hey everybody, it's Alyssa. I just wanted to say thanks and goodbye! Every single one of you has made such an impact in my life and I couldn't be more grateful to you all - for your time, concern, effort, and love! I wish I could express my love and gratitude in person, but this will just have to do. Just know it's sincere, really!
I can't believe I leave for the MTC in 2 DAYS. THAT'S CRAZY! It's surreal that it's actually here, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Although I have the normal nerves, I know the Lord will take care of me and make up for my weaknesses. I just feel so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity to be an instrument in the Lord's hands, for all the support and love shown to me specifically recently, and to everyone who has helped me get here and to become the person I am.
THANK YOU!!

Peace out ~ see you in 18 months :)

- Sister Alyssa Hehl

No comments:

Post a Comment